Monday, October 3, 2011

PICTURE: Mo Cheddah Mistakenly Tweets Nude Picture Of Herself That Was Meant For Eldee


At the very early hours of this morning, Eldee apparently asked Mo Chedda to send him a nude picture of her self, he also added "If people here with us see it, just say one of the guys also in the hotel posted it to you. maybe a chic they came back with took it or somn"




Mo Cheddah then tweeted the nude picture which mistakenly went as a public message instead of a Direct Message.

Nonetheless, she was quick to delete the picture and immediately tweeted

"Pls oh never beliv wat u see sum1 jis sent me dat pic!!!! ... Dat aint me oh I beg!!!!!"
"Pls tweeps my acct has been hacked.. Disregard my tweets, I'm working on securing my acct. And oof cos THAT is not me!"
Eldee also tweeted
I didnt post that tweet, someone is playing games tonight and that its not funny at all ... why would anyone try to ruin a hard worker's career by doing stuff like this? Its really sad that we've come down to this level. 
Unfortunately for them a number of twitter users saw the tweet and also saved the picture. Is this really Mo Cheddah's picture? Is she having an affair with Eldee, a married man with kids?

See the picture by clicking BELOW



SOURCE: CHIZY K
DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS:::

No comments:

Post a Comment