Tuesday, September 13, 2011

REAL KIDD UPDATE::: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker




Tonto Dikeh has responded to the gist about her fight with Van Vicker. The earlier gist was that she was involved in a fight with the Ghanian actor on a movie set and was later asked to apologize by Ghanian movie directors or face not been involved in a Ghana movie again.
Tonto Dikeh had this to say...  I don’t know where the story is coming from.Van is my friend,we are very good friends. Yes,may be we had an argument on set but it wasn’t as big as what people are saying. Nobody has ever instructed me to apologize to Van.It’s a lie. Seriously speaking,Van is my friend and colleague.If I have a problem with him,we will resolve it. Nobody actually asked me to prove anything.It’s just the handiwork of mischief makers.

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS:::

No comments:

Post a Comment