Sunday, September 18, 2011

Meet The New Face In The Music Industry "McBobizy" a.k.a M.C.B


I Know Y'all will be Wondering who this dude is!!! (Y)


MEET McBobizy:
         His Real Name "Bobson" 16Years old currently an SS2 student in Westminster College Started rapping when he was 11, he is currently working on his Mixtape but is expected to release two tracks by December ( His version of BMF and I NEED A DOCTOR) . Though he is Upcoming but plans to take over the industry with LIL' WAYNE being his Mentor.

        In an Interview with him, he stated "It's quite hard to combine school with music but i do music during my free hours. So i think i balance school and music together". Asked if he was single, he said "I Am Single At The moment" Also in the Interview, he said things like "I Would love to work with  BROF TREEKREAL KIDDYUNG LOUIS VTWINNIEFUZZY CARTER and i will be so Happy to do stuff with LIL WAYNE and NICKI MINAJ, I Love there Music so much. 


Let's Juss Keep Our fingers crossed and watch for updates about "McBobizy" HERE.






FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER!!!






Please, what do You Feel about this dude "McBobizy"?

No comments:

Post a Comment